Saturday 4 April 2015

THANK GOODNESS for that !

Well today has been a very pleasant day with many good things appearing as it drew to a close.

After a late start I decided today was the day that I would do a very detailed inspection of all the body work on the Activa V6, I always do this during a very detailed cleaning.

I find it is the very best way of inspecting each area of the car in a systematical way.

The results I was VERY happy with, it is 100% better than I had hoped (was sure of) for.

(note: the car has had a respray, but a good one so NP.  Originally blue......but hey ! it is after all 18 years old )


There were many reasons I sourced the car in France, this being one of the TWO Primary needs !





NO RUST !
I am close to thinking that this is one of the best of the breed, a truly great find.

Straight as a die and clean as a whistle. .........RESULT !

No comments:

Post a Comment